Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Do I have a torture fetish?

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Do I have a torture fetish?

Post by sissy sandy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:17 pm

I like getting turned on from the thought of someone trying to harm me, maiming, brutalizing, and emotionally wrecking people it can be done by either gender, all races. It's like I always just get turned on at that. I barely ever think of "hot" men or women ( I am bisexual). I simply love when people scare and harm me for extended periods of time. like there's this one guy that ties me up and torture me sometimes with pain and other times by tickling me, and that's just one person. for every person I has been with i have thought of a way for them to torture me. So my question is do I have a torture fetish?

orderly logic

You do have a torture fetish

Post by orderly logic on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:03 am

Yes sounds like you do have a torture fetish, I also understand where you are coming from because I have rape fantasies and have had them since I was very young. I like being out of control and need that now to get turned on. It can be fun but it's become something so prominent in my life I started fearing I would run into someone like you and I would act out my fantasy, LMAO! I found an article from a Dr. Money who studies what he calls "Love Maps" and how they get all messed up in child hood usually. The article says with counseling and sometimes medication they can reverse it and give you normal lust/love connections in your brain. I personally find mine kind of fun most of the time and I'm not sure I would like it to go away but there are ways of living with your torture fetish. Just find those brothels for people like us.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Torture

Post by sissy sandy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:09 pm

I believe that I have a torture fetish too.

Sponsored content

Re: Do I have a torture fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 pm