Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Tickle Upper Body

BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

Tickle Upper Body

Post by BigSteve on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Tickle Torture Of The Upper Body Smile that's what i love love love!! I love being tickled under my arms. I am so happy that everyone has been so supportive of my passion. so last night i dreamed that i was in a group of guys and they were holding my arms down while one of them tickled my armpits, and another tickled my feet. I laughed and laughed Smile i loved it. ive never had more than one person tickle me before! is it fun? how does it work? are there lots of sensations going on at once? let me know! Also. if I've told you, I'm a dancer, so i realized that tickling helps me relax so much! i find it very relaxing to do right before i go dance. if i can get someone to do it. or to have someone send me a long story of a tickling scenario with me and them Wink that way i can please myself and get a good tickle imagination scene going on. For those of you reading this story and just "coming out" just like me. Don't be shy. I've "come out" a couple weeks ago. and everyone here has been 100% supportive of it. seriously. they've picked me up and carried me so i can really voice my passion to the world! so i thank all of you Smile thank you so much!

youngjosh

I would love to tickle you

Post by youngjosh on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:31 am

I would love to tickle you , i wish i could put myself in a scenario w/ you , lol I'm new here just signed up today . Personally me , I love to tickle ribs and sides . But if you can help me get started here it would be greatly appreciated , i don't know how to do anything yet lol . Please let me know ;
BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

tickle Underarms

Post by BigSteve on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm

I have had lovers who like tickling me and they all felt like you. They're shy at first about it, but I coached them through it and they all loved the end results. I am very good at getting people to want to tickle me and I will let them go at their pace. I met a very lovely lady in Florence KY that goes berserk when I let her tickle under my arms. She is very good at tickling, but our last meet I had her tied me up and she had an o when I let her tickle me under my armpits and my happy spot at the same time. I have been double tickled many times and I love when I am blindfolded. It heightens every touch! I'd be glad to let you tie me up and blindfold me then tickle me like crazy if you are ever in my area. Best of luck!
browniebacked

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1997-01-16

Tickle Girls Armpits

Post by browniebacked on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 am

I like to tickle girls upper body. Having them tied to the bed and tickle their armpits.

Sponsored content

Re: Tickle Upper Body

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm