Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Was Caught Cross Dressing

play now

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1988-10-14

I Was Caught Cross Dressing

Post by play now on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

So my boyfriend already knows I am a cross dresser, and I have been doing it openly with her for a few years now. Well a few nights ago my friend came over to my house and caught me in my wig and no makeup but didn't know it was me lol. tonight though he came to my house and I was all done up but he only saw me from the back and said, why does she have the same tattoos as my friend and then went to his house. so the next time he comes over we just figured screw it and let him take it all in lol and he knew right away it was me. his only response was that he liked me better like this way lol.

Stewart92810

I was caught By by my mom

Post by Stewart92810 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:02 am

I was caught by my mom. I was 18 at the time and had been cross dressing in my mother's clothes since I was 11. I thought I was clever about it, but more on that later. A friend of mine had 3 sisters who were 15, 14 and 12 at that time. I remember we had been out after midnight one Saturday night and he wanted to sneak back into his house. He had a key to his backdoor hidden under a rock beside the house that he used to get in. A few months later, he and his family went on a skiing vacation. I used that to hatch a devious plan. I waited until it was really late, around 2 am and snick out of my house. I walked over to his house and used the key I saw to let myself into his house. I know this sounds horrible, but I was addicted to dressing and it was the only way to get clothes that were more age appropriate. Anyway, I went into his house with a garbage bag and filled it with all the most girlie stuff I could fit into it from all three sisters. They were all around the same size as me (me being very slight and short) which worked out great. The bag was almost bursting when I left. I had to drag it home, which luckily was only a few blocks away from my house.

I hid the bag in the garage and waited nervously for my parents to leave the next day. I took the bag to my bedroom and put it in my closet. The next day was Sunday and my parents were going driving which meant I had the house to myself for almost all day. As soon as they left, I went to the bag and emptied it out on my floor. I had already showered and shaved my legs, which I had done regularly for a long time. I never wore shorts so my parents didn't know. I looked through the clothes until I saw what I wanted to wear first. It was the oldest cheer leading uniform. It was all there: cheer pantry and sport bra, knee-high socks in the team's colors, the shoes, the sleeveless shell top and the pleated skirt. I was shaking in nervous delight as I held the skirt in my hands. I looked again to make sure no one was home and I slipped on the panties and bra. They were both a little tight, but they fit! It felt so good looking in the mirror and seeing myself wearing them. I then slipped the socks and shoes on. The shell was next, fitting snugly over the padded bra. Then I slipped into the skirt! Electricity was coursing through my veins as I looked at myself in the mirror. The feeling of the skirt sliding across my legs was incredible. It felt like I was walking on clouds as I walked around my room, swaying my hips like a girl.

My heart was beating wildly as I tried on a few other outfits, all skirts and blouses or dresses. Walking in the heels was not easy, but I loved the way they looked. It was a few hours later that found myself walking into the kitchen to get a can of soda. I was wearing a Catholic School uniform of the youngest sister. It was a pink blouse, plaid pleated skirt, pink knee-high stockings, black Mary Jane shoes, pink panties with white lace trimming and a white, starter bra stuffed. I had long hair which I had in twin pigtails held with pink ribbons. I walked from the kitchen into the living room where my mom was sitting down!!! I was in shock as was my mother. As soon as I gained my wits, I ran to my room and started throwing the clothes into the bag. My mother was yelling and burst into the room. She was screaming at me and demanding to know what was going on. I started crying and had no choice but to tell her everything. I told her how I like dressing like a girl and how I had gotten the clothes. She told me to get dressed in my clothes and I did. We talked for a while, her telling me that she wouldn't tell my father, who was actually out of town; my mom taking him to the airport. She washed all the clothes I had worn and then told me to take them back that night, which I did. The next day we had a talk and she told me that she knew I had been wearing her clothes for a long time. She asked me if I wanted to be a girl or if I just liked dressing. I told her I just liked dressing, which was the truth at the time. She told me not to steal any more, which I never have. It was our secret until I finally came to terms with myself in college. Now I am transitioning with my mother's support!
play now

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1988-10-14

Cross Dressing Fetish

Post by play now on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:30 pm

I love cross dressing it is apart of who I am.

Sponsored content

Re: I Was Caught Cross Dressing

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 pm