Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Could I get pregnant if my boyfriend was only half-inside me?

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Could I get pregnant if my boyfriend was only half-inside me?

Post by sissy sandy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:12 pm

I let my boyfriend put the tip of his penis or a little tiny bit more into my vaginal hole, well i think it was the hole anyways. I am 16 and a virgin, we haven't had full sex and he was never fully inside me. But i did orgasm rubbing back and forth against him inside me, he however did not cum inside me at all. But he may have or may not have per-ejaculated, he came before ever entering me and he peed before then too. Is there a chance i may be pregnant? I have anemia which I've had for awhile, and I've been having regular symptoms as in light hotheadedness,fatigue,dizziness,intense headaches, and such. I today had some constipation which is normal for me not constant but usual.The unusual symptoms i've had is emotional and my nipples being sore(which has been cause in the past from my partner sucking on them a lot),the area around the nipples i think have gotten lighter and my breast feel fine they are not sore. I don't know what to think? This event occurred im gonna guess,like 2-4 days ago. I'm worrying that i may be pregnant because we both have no idea if he pre-ejaculated or not,but like i said he had came and peed before the event. Is it possible that i am? what would you recommend that i do?

groovyunicorn

Don't let him cum inside of you

Post by groovyunicorn on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:59 am

I had my period moved for 2 weeks now, I had unprotected sex after my period, 7 days later my breast are so sore, I know it's early to take a pregnancy test, and his wasn't all the way inside me. I think you can get pregnant even if it's not all the way end if he still cums. The only advice that I can give you is don't let him cum inside of you.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

That does make since

Post by sissy sandy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 am

That does make since.

Sponsored content

Re: Could I get pregnant if my boyfriend was only half-inside me?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 pm