Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I have a rubber/latex fetish

BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

I have a rubber/latex fetish

Post by BigSteve on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:47 pm

I got the latex panties for birthday. I am wearing them right now. The smooth rubber just feels awesome between my thighs. <3<3<3<3<3I love it so much! :-) I enjoy them so much! I am absolutely crazy about rubber. It's smoothness and softness is so erotic. It must be so hot to be tightly enclosed in rubber. I often dream and fantasize about it (especially when I masturbate). But I cannot talk about it with anyone at home. My parents are not so tolerant. I often dream to be enclosed inside an inflated rubber-sleeping-bag or inside a huge inflated rubber-ball - the smooth rubber everywhere around me. I have seen a video on youtube, in which a man encloses a guy inside such an inflatable rubber-bag and she inflates the bag with the man in it. I wish this man could be me. I often masturbate to this fantasy, but it's only a fantasy.

Keith92830

Common Fetish

Post by Keith92830 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

I believe that this is a very common fetish.
BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

I think so too

Post by BigSteve on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

I think so too.

Sponsored content

Re: I have a rubber/latex fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:26 pm