Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Male Fetishes

sexy feet man

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-02-20

Male Fetishes

Post by sexy feet man on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 pm

What are the most common male fetishes, and are there more men into fetishes today than before? I just to want to see where I stand compared to other guys.

Samuel D

Fetishes have been around since the dawn of man.

Post by Samuel D on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

Fetishes have been around since the dawn of man. A good rule of thumb is that anything can be eroticized and made sexual. If you can think of it being a fetish, then it’s been done, from an inanimate object to a body part and everything in between. The most popular male fetishes vary and often have something in common: proximity and accessibility. One often gravitates toward the turn-on and puts themselves within its reach. Common fetishes include feet, shoes, body parts, lingerie, and power exchange (domination/submission). Each of these is present in most daily activities and can be relatively easily accessed. Today, less common male fetishes are becoming more popular with the internet. Those who once felt alone now find online communities and websites dedicated to their particular sexual interest. There is strength in numbers. No longer does the diaper fetishist need to feel isolated as there are websites filled with people with similar interests and admirers. Whatever you’re into, I guarantee there are people who get turned on by your fetish.
sexy feet man

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1991-02-20

Information on male fetishes

Post by sexy feet man on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 am

Thank you for the information on male fetishes.

Sponsored content

Re: Male Fetishes

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 pm