Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Why do some people have a hair fetish?

wild thing1

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1995-07-14

Why do some people have a hair fetish?

Post by wild thing1 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 pm

I was just wondering why do some people have a hair fetish? and the reason why I am asking is because I am seeing someone who wants me to quit shaving and let my bottom half grow out.

naturaltlover

Qhat causes a fetish

Post by naturaltlover on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:27 am

There are many theories on what causes a fetish, from seeing something traumatic happening in very early childhood (seeing a cousin being spanked), to a child projecting its affection onto an object during its mother's absence (a teddy bear, a piece of silk). For some the conditioning happens during a specific time in early childhood in which the object is imprinted into the child's mind, for others it happens during adolescence. Fetishes will usually remain for a lifetime. Doctors and psychiatrists regard fetishism as normal variations of human sexuality, as long as you are comfortable with your feelings. In most cases, fetishists see this as their natural orientation, with no intention of changing it. If you are not happy with your preoccupation or feel there is something wrong with you you should see a doctor to help you come to terms with or find the cause of your fetish. There are two types of therapy that can help, if you feel the fetish is wrong or a problem for you. Cognitive therapy seeks to change a person's behavior without analyzing how and why it has shown up. Or psychoanalysis tries to find the traumatic unconscious experience that has caused the fetish. Bringing this unconscious knowledge to a conscious state and, by enabling the person to work out the trauma rationally and emotionally.
wild thing1

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1995-07-14

I love to chat about hairy fetish

Post by wild thing1 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you! I find this information to be very helpful, and I love to chat about hairy fetish.

Sponsored content

Re: Why do some people have a hair fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:57 pm