Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Do I have a hair fetish?

wild one

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1989-09-02

Do I have a hair fetish?

Post by wild one on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Hm..let me see here. I really love to play with hair, if a person would let me, I would probably play with it all day. I have times were if I really like someone, I'll have weird, like I don't even know how to explain it, I just really want to play with their hair, lol. And I think about playing with the person I like's hair a lot. I love the way it feels running threw my fingers. Also, I think I should point out that I don't like long hair, I like it medium to short, lol. But anyways, I don't think I get turned on/aroused from it. I was just wondering if I do have a hair fetish or maybe not cause I just got to thinking how I really wanted to play with someones hair right now..and I'm starting to think maybe I have a little bit of a hair fetish, lol. What do you guys think? Do I have a hair fetish?

Kehymehy

Hair Fetish

Post by Kehymehy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:08 pm

I seem to only like men who have medium or short hair, but not TOO short. When I was a child around the age of 9 or something, I found this mature guy (he is probably in his 20's) attractive, despite I was only 9. I just found him (or his hair) good looking and fascinating which makes his whole self more attractive. He looked like John Smith from Pocahontas LOL. Or other male (prince-ish) characters from the Disney. Later on at my 14-15th age, I seem to like guys with short (spike) hair IRL, but is also fascinated by emo boys' hair back then. It's so freakin hot!! And I love their fringes! Very Happy I kept collecting a bunch of emo boy pictures on my computer lol, it was like an obsession xD. But slowly to age 19 (now) I seem to be attracted the most to guys with medium hair WITH fringe. I always seem to notice those guys in a big crowd. And there totally should be a fringe included, otherwise i wouldn't lay my eyes on him. There's this guy last year that I was secretly obsessed with, LOL. I stalked/tracked down his info...address... date of birth... Gosh I'm terrible... XD (But now I don't crush on him anymore btw)
I absolutely love it when guys flip their (medium length) hair Smile I'm not sure if it's a hair fetish or a preference, I don't get sexually aroused by it either. I just really like it and find it cute (and attractive?). But if they are bald or have long-long hair then I can't get sexually aroused either and can't imagine doing anything intimate with them. So I guess it might be somewhat a hair fetish. Maybe it IS a fetish but we just don't realize it yet? And we're girls so we don't get as quickly aroused as men do. Okay I think I lean more on fringes than medium hair, though medium hair is still nice and attractive in my opinion on my men.
wild one

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1989-09-02

Fetish

Post by wild one on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:03 pm

I Have A Hair Fetish. I've had an interest in hair since i was about 8 or 9. I used to play hair brushing with girls at school, when I was around 11 I became more and more interested in my feminine side experimenting with my sisters hair products and make-up, before long I started to understand what a fetish means. Mow I know that I have a hair fetish.

Sponsored content

Re: Do I have a hair fetish?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:56 am