Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Have a Hair Fetish

BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

I Have a Hair Fetish

Post by BigSteve on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 pm

My Hair Story:

I was born a hair lover. As far back as I can remember I was enthralled with hair. My love and enthusiasm has only grown stronger over time. The feeling I get is so wonderful from the beauty of hair, like ecstasy. It is arousing for me but goes far beyond just that, I love and appreciate beautiful hair in every way.
What is more beautiful than hair? If a woman’s hair is beautiful, it is her best feature. My favorite hair is fine, very silky, very shiny dark brown hair, that feels super soft to the touch, and is so glossy it looks wet. When it moves it falls into locks, and has some wave and soft curl.

I have it so much better as a "hair man" than someone who is a "butt man", "leg man" or "boob man" because my favorite feature exposed, and flaunted, openly on display for all to see and admire. Legs, butts and especially boobs are often covered. Beautiful hair has a deep and powerful beauty, it is both sexually attractive and aesthetically attractive, and both men and women appreciate its beauty. It can change a woman's appearance drastically when cut or grown longer. I always dreamed of marrying a woman with a beautiful head of long brown hair. I never dated a short haired woman and never would!

When I was single I discovered that I could buy cut ponytails online, and began to do so. I amassed about 50 ponytails, and some were spectacular! I loved my ponytail collection. Then…
I was lucky enough to discover a woman with my ultimate dream hair on an online dating site. When I met her in person she was even more attractive than her picture. Her hair looked shiny and had some loose curls and waves and was dark brown, exactly what I was looking for. And as a bonus she had a beautiful sexy face with big bedroom eyes. In person I could see her hair was really fine, thick and had the wet glossy look! I was very excited, and SO wanted to get a chance to get my hands into that enticing beautiful mane!

We dated after and I really enjoyed her hair! A few months later, she let me cut it... twice in a week! It had always been a fantasy of mine to do that. First was super layered, like a bob almost, with the remaining length thinned down to wisps, then I cut the remaining length off and she was bobbed, that was so exciting! I wanted her to grow it long again after the hair cutting fun. At my suggestion she got her nose pierced while we were dating it looks really sexy on her. We then broke up for 9 months so I didn't care that her hair was still bobbed. She kept it bobbed for over a year. But when we got back together I was yearning for her to let it grow long. I also gave up my ponytail collection when we got back together as well. Her hair was everything I loved about hair all in one head of hair.

One day she asked me how I liked her hair and I said “Long!” So she began to grow it long, and grew it almost to her elbows! She told me she was growing it out just for me! Awesome!! It was the longest she ever had it! I can't tell you how healthy and beautiful her hair was...she was born with perfect hair, totally gorgeous. It began to fall in long wavy tendrils. It was perfectly healthy from root to tips, and she has never had split ends. (I checked it out for myself). It felt as gorgeous as it looked! I told her often how gorgeous she looked with that incredible mane. Her hair aroused me and enchanted me like nothing ever did, and it goes without saying, it was always a big part of our intimacy as well.

Every night we spoon cuddled. First she would take her clothes off and then let her hair down from a bun or ponytail and shake it loose and wow what a sight! When she got into bed she would splay it out behind her onto my pillow. It was like a sea of shining silk beckoning me! Waves of soft scented beautiful long hair just for me!! I would play with it for a long time, twirling it, running my fingers though it…getting me very aroused, and after she fell asleep, many times I would m********* because it was too much! I loved to spread it out and lay my head on it or bury my face in it to smell the sweet fragrance and feel the sea of silk. I had to pinch myself because it was such a dream come true!!

We got married and I was in hair heaven, living the fantasy, and it never got old, but ever more wonderful! My wife had one of the most beautiful heads of hair in the world! As I look at other ladies' heads of hair, I never found a woman whose hair was more beautiful.

She would tell me and friends once in a while that she would chop it all off if it wasn't for me wanting it long. I figured she just gets weary of it once in a while and then gets over it, because long hair did take some work. I would see her swinging her ponytail, and feeling it and touching her lips and face with it to feel the softness. She liked to put her hands through it a lot too, which tells me she enjoyed her silken mane. When her 14" ponytail swung I would sometimes fantasize about cutting it off to keep it for my very own. But I loved her with long hair too much to want her to chop it off.

We were married 3 years. Then 3 months after our 1st of 2 children was born, she dropped a bomb on me. As we were lying in bed she said "Would you be OK if I cut my hair off?" I was in shock, and scared! I didn't know what to say, so I said "Yes." But inside I was saying “No!!” It was HER hair after all. But she knew how much I loved her long hair, and it was one of the reasons I married her! So I was anxious and sad. I asked if I could cut off her ponytail but she said "No. I don’t want to show up at the hairdresser's with hacked off hair, I would be so embarrassed”, she said. I told her I would trim it up first, but she would not go for it. I was sad and upset inside. She won't even throw her hair-loving husband a bone? So I waited until just before the chop appointment and asked if she could please bring me her ponytail home. She said "We’ll see..." in a dismissive tone. I was depressed about this whole sudden turn of events!

As soon as she woke up the next day she couldn't make an appointment fast enough to destroy her long mane.
She came home with a long angled bob with bangs, (she already had bangs) and it looked "frumpy" and not sexy at all. She could see I didn't like it and it upset her. She told me the hairdresser didn't want to cut it because it was so beautiful and kept asking “Are you sure? Are you sure?” Then she said "Close your eyes" and I felt something cool and damp in my hand. I opened my eyes to see her ponytail in my hand! At first I was disappointed because it was only 9" long. She got mad because I was disappointed. She took it and began to dry it with the hairdryer, and I was getting really turned on watching her play with her own severed hair. After I calmed down I found that it was long enough, and I really love that ponytail now, it is gorgeous!!

Next time she went an hour out of town and got her hair cut into a very sexy inverted bob, with long bangs and cut really short up the back, and I really fell for it, and loved it. And I have to admit it did look really hot on her. She wore it this way for 2 years and I thought this was as short as she wanted to go, so I got comfortable with it. I could live with this. She still had some long hair to enjoy at the front so it "scratched the itch" for my desire for silky shiny soft hair.

She had to find a local hairdresser, and had just started going to a new hairdresser who she really liked in town. The back of her first haircut was short all over, and from the front it looked bobbed, and from the back, like a short haircut. It seemed like a cool and interesting bob!

Then November 2013 my wife decided to drop ANOTHER bomb on her long hair loving husband...

She walked in from the second haircut and said "It's shorter" and whoa! It was! She sat down and said to me, "Sanka is going to cut my hair shorter and shorter until it is a short Pixie cut. I can't do it all at once; it would be too much of a shock for me." I was really upset inside!! What the F***? Now all of the long hair I loved so dearly, my DREAM HAIR was going to be ALL gone? I didn't sign up for this!! I was in total shock but acted cool. I was legitimately scared I wouldn't find her sexually attractive anymore, because the look of her long hair, and the merest touch of it got me instantly rock hard. She looked so hot and sexy with long hair...But would I be turned on at all without it??

Again what could I say?...It's her hair. She didn't ask me about it at all this time, she didn't care what I thought, she just told me what was going to happen. I recalled her saying that she would cut it all off if it was up to her, in the past. But I thought she satisfied with it bobbed, I had no idea she wanted it boy-short! So yep, each time she came home, it was shorter and shorter. I tried to be a good sport, and I could still enjoy her lip length bangs, they were pencil thick if I twirled them. But her hair was disappearing. The back was already Pixie short and her hair was all coming off from back to front. Her bangs got shorter and shorter. Then Pixie cut day came. Her hair was all trimmed around her ears, permanently exposing them for the first time in her life. Her bangs just touched her eyebrows and the back and sides were about 1-2" long. She had finally chopped all her hair off- as short as a man's. I never would have thought it possible!

She continued to get shorter and shorter Pixie cuts, and her bangs and top were about 2" long and sides and back 1" long. She cut off 90% of her hair! It was really gone. I was anxious, confused and sad about her hair. It is such a mystery to me that a girl with magnificent, gorgeous long hair would not love and cherish it, and want it. It was obviously more beautiful than almost anyone else, and felt so gorgeously soft and silky. She loved to feel the softness and swing her ponytail too, so I just don’t get it. It seemed like she enjoyed it. She even looked at pictures of herself with long hair and said “Damn!! I looked good with long hair”. So I started to hope she would grow it out long again., now that she reached her goal. But she has kept it short for over a year now.

Her Pixies head of hair was a stranger to me, and felt totally different. Like someone else! She now looked like a boy from the back. What used to be luxurious silk felt coarse now. I tried to run my fingers through her short hair but couldn't, they just ran over her hair. I used to love raking my fingers up the back, and would have a thick silky handful of hair. But now it felt so thin and light I could barely even feel her hair at all, and I couldn't grab ANY in my hand. I used to love to twirl a long thick lock of her hair, or her whole ponytail and it looked and felt so amazing. I tried to twirl some now and I can’t get enough in my fingers to feel at all, it’s way too short. When spooning I put my face and lips up to the back of her head, but it felt coarse, no more sea of soft silk. So, after only 3 years of marriage, my dream hair was gone. But maybe not for good? Then it hit me, and hit me hard. My heart started to pound, and out of the blue, very unexpectedly... I found my wife incredibly arousing and sexy with her all chopped off! I never expected it, but now I am seriously crazy about her with short hair!

Her hairstylist really “gets” her hair, and features, and gives my wife beautiful haircuts! She really loves to cut my wife's hair, and cuts very smooth and evenly cut Pixies. I have even sent the stylist an e-mail complimenting her on how awesome her haircuts are. It used to be about the length and silkiness, but now it’s the beautiful cut. I have to admit, my wife looks hotter and more attractive with short hair than long hair. Her hair itself was totally gorgeous, yes, but now SHE looks gorgeous. Her Pixie cut suits her perfectly, and fits in much better with her style and lifestyle than long hair. I madly loved her long hair, but it overpowered her beauty, which the Pixie cut compliments. Her hair looks awesome, it’s still shiny and it's cut beautifully, it really suits her perfectly. It gets me really, really aroused! If I want to enjoy her luxurious long silky hair I have her ponytail, so it works out really well!

I try to enjoy her short hair as best as possible, but it’s nothing like her long hair was. I don’t touch her hair that much at all anymore. What turns me on is looking at her, and thinking about how my long gorgeous-haired woman dared to chop it ALL off, knowing she was chopping off gorgeous hair. I now love her with short hair so much I don’t want her to grow it out. She recently made it clear her short hair is permanent, because we were cleaning out drawers and she when she came to her straightening iron and long hair accessories she asked me "What should I do with all this long hair stuff, just throw it out?" that said it all. Goodbye long hair... And that's my hair story! pPease comment and share your thoughts!

donamecho931

Bald Women

Post by donamecho931 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:40 pm

I find it funny to say 'I Have a Hair Fetish' when I like bald women. Yes, I do like to see a woman having her head shaved, especially when her head is lathered up so the last traces of hair can be removed to leave a completely smooth scalp, but in general I just really like the look. I find women with hair, even long hair, to be attractive and sexy too, but for me nothing compares to a confident woman rocking the bald look, with her eyes more striking as they're not hidden by hair, her graceful neck, and her ears, even if they protrude a bit. Some day maybe...
BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

Not a Hair Fetish

Post by BigSteve on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:51 pm

Technically, if you aren't aroused by it, and you can get aroused without it; then it isn't really a hair fetish. A lot of people are fascinated by lots of different things. But if it doesn't cause arousal, not a fetish. That doesn't mean you don't have an unhealthy fixation on hair. But not a fetish. Calling what you have a fetish is demeaning to the people out there who absolutely cannot have sex without some sort of inanimate object present. Poor bastards.

Sponsored content

Re: I Have a Hair Fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 pm