Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I farted on my boyfriend and he got a boner?

sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

I farted on my boyfriend and he got a boner?

Post by sissy sandy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:51 pm

I was sitting on my boyfriend's lap whilst we were watching a film and I accidentally farted. We both let out an awkward giggle and carried on watching. About 30 seconds later, I felt my boyfriend's penis rise upwards and make strong contact with my butt. I didn't want to say anything because it was an awkward situation for both of us but what does this mean? Does he have a fart fetish? or was it because I was sitting on his lap? I was just wondering because when he got a hard on it was at a bad time, and thought that he might have a farting fetish.

ccp29

I don't think that he got turn on by your fart

Post by ccp29 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:09 am

I don't think that he got turn on by your fart. If he has a boner then he is definitely got turned on. though. I suspect it was more about you in his lap than the fart. Farts are just part of being human. Your sitting on his lap. that would be the usual reaction if he is "in the mood". it was probably delayed due to your indiscretion. This is a good thing and should make it less awkward for you in the future.
sissy sandy

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Farted

Post by sissy sandy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

No, Now that I think about it I don't believe that he got turn on when I farted ... I quest guys just sometimes get randomly boners. And the fact that I sat on his lap could have turned him on (the ideal). Which I would say turn me on a bit not the farting part just sitting on his lap. He does get turn on when I giggling because he said it was cute and the fact that I was moving may had cause me to (bump into his penis) and that could cause him to get a boner and then when it touches my butt (the idea) could cause him to get more aroused.

Sponsored content

Re: I farted on my boyfriend and he got a boner?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 pm