Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I have a pooping fetish

BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

I have a pooping fetish

Post by BigSteve on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:43 pm

I can describe it in words and that alone exist me, such as " pooping fetish," I get turn on just hearing someone talk about poop. Does anyone else on here have a pooping fetish?

gothicgoku

Talk to a therapist

Post by gothicgoku on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

I know that feeling. I actually have a diaper fetish that I'm not proud of. I can't tell anyone. Something weird happened in my sexual development. I've tried to stop it, but I keep coming back to it. I told my therapist about it, and he said it wasn't healthy. Because, well I made it negative, and to find a person for me to have a relationship with that would accept it, would be hard. I guess for you. You can either like, accept it. Or you can change your way of thinking about it. Like analyze everything. Why you like it. The pros and cons. All that. It is so hard. I don't want to change, but I do want to change. It's tough. Have you ever talked to a therapist? Tried to maybe, change your way of thinking and grow out of it?
BigSteve

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1987-01-26

Poop Fetish

Post by BigSteve on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:59 pm

It's one of my biggest kinks, and I'm learning to be proud of it. I would consider this news a huge plus. Keep flying your flag, you'll find someone who loves it. I sure know that I will keep looking.

Sponsored content

Re: I have a pooping fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:03 am