Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Skoal (Tobacco)

sk8scream

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-03-03

Skoal (Tobacco)

Post by sk8scream on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 am

I enjoy playing games! Especially Spitting games. I love being dominant forcing my victims to swallow their spit! I have a fantasy where I spit all over my slaves  with skoal in my mouth while they are worshiping my hot body, and really don't have to be skoal any smokeless tobacco products would work. Down below I got some information about skoal.

Skoal is a brand of dipping tobacco, also known as moist snuff. Skoal is produced by the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company (USSTC), which is a subsidiary of Altria. It is considered a higher-priced product within the dipping tobacco market. Skoal was first produced by USSTC in 1934. "Skoal" is an Anglicisation of skål, a term used sometimes in Scandinavian regions to announce a toast of friendship, with connotations of well-wishing. Does anyone one else on here have a skoal fantasy like this?

feelthefire

Spitting Fetish

Post by feelthefire on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:48 am

I have more of a spitting fetish, however using snuff to spit on someone sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
sk8scream

Seeking :
  • Female
Birthday : 1985-03-03

Snuff Fetish

Post by sk8scream on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Spitting fetishes are not unusual and are most common in men rather than women. However I like spiting fetish too, but like to more with snuff in my mouth.

Sponsored content

Re: Skoal (Tobacco)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:08 pm