Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

What is Cross Dressing?

Poll

Was This Information Helpful?

[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
gelatinsilvr

Birthday : 1995-11-04

What is Cross Dressing?

Post by gelatinsilvr on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:55 am

I like to cross dress every once in a while, and I had guys ask me what is cross dressing? So therefore I thought that I would explain what is cross dressing. I will have some information that will enplane what is cross dressing. Cross-dressing is the act of wearing items of clothing and other accouterments commonly associated with the opposite sex within a particular society. Cross Dressing has been used for purposes of disguise, comfort, and self-discovery in modern times and throughout history. Almost every human society throughout history has had expected norms for each gender relating to style, color, or type of clothing they are expected to wear, and likewise most societies have had a set of guidelines, views or even laws defining what type of clothing is appropriate for each gender. The term cross dressing denotes an action or a behavior without attributing or implying any specific causes for that behavior. It is often assumed that the connotation is directly correlated with behaviors of transgender identity or sexual, fetishist, and homosexual behavior, but the term itself does not imply any motives and is not synonymous to one's gender identity.

Melinda48139

Cross Dressers

Post by Melinda48139 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 am

Cross Dressing is when a person (most often men) dress in garb of the opposite sex. Cross Dressers are not the same as drag queens who are most often gay and are many times performers imitating famous women singers and Broadway stars. Very often, drag queens appear almost a tongue-in-cheek caricature of biological women. Most cross dressers are ordinary men (husbands and fathers) that feel compelled to wear women's clothes, sometimes occasionally, rarely constantly. It's not an indication of homosexuality and in most cases not related to the person's sexuality at all. There are cross dressers who get sexual kicks out of dressing (then masturbating in the clothes) and these often love wearing women's lingerie and tight, low cut clothing; sometimes they masturbate while looking at pictures of themselves dressed. This is NOT the average cross dresser. "Cross Dressing" vs wearing clothes of the opposite sex requires a difference in intent and presentation. A man wearing women's jeans because they fit better is NOT cross dressing, he is wearing what works, whether it's male or female. A cross dresser is focused on the perceived intended sex of the clothing: they will wear the clothing because it is "female" or "male", often whether it fits or not. The intent of cross dressing is generally to present (be viewed) as the opposite sex. Women can cross dress if they wear clothing "for men" because it is "for men." It is about why, not what.
Most cross dressing men are very macho in their male presentation, but just enjoy dressing either for the emotional freedom or the physical feeling of the clothing. They do NOT want to have their physical sex changed. See 'Transsexual' for these persons. It has been estimated that in the U.S. between 1 in 100 and 1 in 10 men are cross dressers, but because it is perceived as weakness by society for a man to appear feminine, the numbers are hard to pin down: closeted individuals generally do not get counted because they are afraid to be found out. It is very likely you know a cross dresser and they are just like you except they prefer the clothing of the opposite sex to their own (sometimes a little, sometimes all the time.)
They are NOT like Anthony Perkins in 'Psycho' or the waked out killer in 'Dressed to Kill.' You often hear of "weirdos" who have dressed up in women's clothes and are in the news because they were near naked running down the middle of the freeway. Remember the news wants stories of the weird, and these rarities appear very weird to the average person. Crazy sells. Someone who dresses in a way more appropriate for the opposite sex, most commonly a man who dresses like a woman. A cross dresser is someone who dresses in the clothes of the opposite sex.
gelatinsilvr

Birthday : 1995-11-04

Cross Dressing Is More Then Just Role Playing

Post by gelatinsilvr on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

I think that cross-dressing is more then a preference for dressing to have sex. When a person dresses in the opposite sex clothing. They may get sexual arousal from doing so. Witch that is in my case anyways. Down below here is some more information that I think you will find to be very useful about cross dressing.

The topic of cross dressing is one that has always been universally misunderstood by the majority of people. If you were to ask ten people to define cross dressing, or ask them what they thought it was, it is very likely that you would get ten different answers. This is very odd to someone like myself who has family members who crossdress. The reason it is odd is because I know that men all over the world get together at special “meetings” to discuss how to tips on how to cover up a 5 o’clock shadow and choose the best foundation in order to smooth out their male contours. If people knew this it would become apparent that this type of lifestyle is more commonly practiced than first imagined. But, getting back to questions about what cross dressing is, below I will share with you the most common misconceptions about this lifestyle and what the actual truths are.

Misconception 1: Cross dressers are Homosexuals and Do Not Like Women:

While some homosexuals do cross dress, not all who cross dress are homosexual. The truth is that the majority of Cross dressers are married men who are as attracted to their wives as any typical man. According to many Cross dressers that I have spoken with, there are several advantages to being a straight cross dresser. The number one advantage is that they tend to become more understanding and sensitive when it comes to the women in their lives. So for some, cross dressing for some men is a way to get in touch with their feminine side and fully experience life.

Misconception 2: Cross dressers are Drag Queens that Look Like RuPaul:

While all drag queens cross dress, not all cross dressers are drag queens. Queens are in a separate category altogether. The typical cross dresser wears the same type of clothing typical women wear; nothing elaborate.

Misconception 3: Cross dressers are Made and Can be Cured:

This is the same old nature vs. nurture argument. While there is no solid proof of this, research is leaning heavily towards a genetic predispose to cross dressing, which brings us to the second part of this misconception. Cross dressing cannot be cured and is not something that needs to be cured-unless of course the individual wishes to stifle their behavior.

Misconception 4: Cross dressers Begin Their Behavior in Adulthood:

Some people who simply do not understand the act of cross dressing cannot fathom the idea that the need to do so begins at a young age. It is easier for these types of people to assume that it begins in adulthood. However, the truth is that for most people, especially men, begin to feel the pull towards cross dressing at a young age. Many male children, some as young as 4 or 5 years old, start wearing women’s clothing as a dress-up game. In some cases this behavior stops as they grow older, and in others it continues on into adulthood and becomes a lifelong behavior.
Sharing is Caring!

Sponsored content

Re: What is Cross Dressing?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm