Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

My Tobacco Fantasy

Vegasbia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-10-10

My Tobacco Fantasy

Post by Vegasbia on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

I have recently revealed my tobacco fetish fantasy to my friends. This was a bit of a shock coming from me, I have always been a health nut! My friends always thought that I was a big anti-tobacco user. They thought that I was the the same as them, I have never been a tobacco user, I run, bike, do yoga... However I have this fantasy of getting worshiped by hot guys and blowing smoke in their face. Another fantasy that I have is dipping stuff then spit on them while I am being worshiped. This was very difficult for me to admit and that it has been on my mind for a very long time Clearly, I don't enjoy having this tobacco fetish fetish because it is very hard for me to find guys to act out this tobacco fetish with. My friends were very supportive, they can see that this is a burden for me to carry so they wanted to find a way to show me that they care and want to help me. What they did was started worshiping me by kissing, licking and telling me how sexy I really am while I use tobacco. Then we done some foreplay and had sex.. That was one of the best nights of my life and I thought that I would share this story on this fetish website forum.

Paulathomasson

Good to hear

Post by Paulathomasson on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Good to hear I am not alone, this is a very common fetish! Well I had done a smoking fetish before with my girlfriend, without inhaling, and she loved it! I must say it was also pretty fun and exciting for me to fulfill my smoking fantasy, made me feel sexier than ever! Doing this with my girlfriend have really increased our intimacy and made sex more fun and exciting for both of us. Now I had never done a smokeless tobacco fantasy, and I don't no if I can get into that fetish or not. However we love doing smoking fetish.
Vegasbia

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1993-10-10

Lucky

Post by Vegasbia on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

You are very lucky that you have someone to act our your smoking fetish with.

Sponsored content

Re: My Tobacco Fantasy

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:32 am