Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I am hard to understand

jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

I am hard to understand

Post by jordanasaurus on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:46 pm

I am hard to understand. I can be hard to deal with, but I also think I can be pretty fucking amazing---I'm human. I have a big heart but it's not quite fully intact. My music is what I truly love. If you have a question, ASK IT. I can't stand people messaging me just to ask my permission to ask a question. I don't have to answer but I'm more likely to if you're direct. I am living and searching for happiness. Some days are much harder than others, but the fact that I'm trying this dating website is, to me, is testament that you just have to keep trying. I’m really good at finding and exhibiting the passion in what I love; from people, music, art...The first things people usually notice about me are my eyes. I am a hard Worker unfortunately, but thankful I have a job and work ethic. You should message me if you're a decent, intelligent human being who is good for some casual chat and a good time. Not pushy or an asshole, loves the person for themselves and all sizes, and pretty much a peace loving hippie at heart and relaxed, able to just go with the flow---living in the moment. & love a confident and body loving. No one should ever be qualified based on their size---or any physical matter. Be a good person and human being---that's what is important and most seem to forget that.

soundinnavier

I would like to take the time to understand you

Post by soundinnavier on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 pm

I would like to take the time to understand you.
jordanasaurus

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1997-09-22

Then hit me with a message

Post by jordanasaurus on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Then hit me with a message.

Sponsored content

Re: I am hard to understand

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:28 am