Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Why do I fart during sex?

wild thing1

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1995-07-14

Why do I fart during sex?

Post by wild thing1 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

I was wondering can anyone answer this question why do I fart during sex? First off its a fart. It comes from my butt not my vagina. I know its a fart. Second it always happens middle of an orgasm & my boyfriend has learned this I cant fake it. He doesn't seem to mind but I find it very embarrassing. What is causing this and is there a way to stop it. Just so you guys will know I don't eat beans. I actually have a very sensitive stomach that can't handle beans or most dairy products.

cricco

Why do you fart during sex?

Post by cricco on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Here some information that may help answer your question why do you fart during sex?

You are introducing a penis into your vagina. It pushes on other things while inside you mainly for rectum which causes you to expel gas.
This is rare but not uncommon.

Middle of an orgasm?

Scientifically Gas expelled during orgasm is caused by involuntary muscle spasms in both your vagina and anus. During your orgasm your muscles contract which forces air out of the most available orifice. As you know this would be your anus.

Don't be embarrassed instead try different positions keeping you more vertical ( you on top) (Cowgirl) (reverse cowgirl)

Avoid positions which cause you to spread your legs excessively or cause your anus to be higher than your stomach.

Also try using the restroom just prior to sexual intimacy and the above tips may help.

Here is some more useful information.

Fibrosis, also called uterine mesothelioma's, are extremely common non-cancerous muscular tumors of the uterus. About 80 percent of women develop this problem by the age of 50.

The exact cause of uterine fibroid is still not known. Factors like genetics, abnormalities in the blood vessel or vascular system, hormones and other growth factors play an important role in the development of fibroid.

I think it might be because of what you are eating. Make sure you have a healthy diet and lots of fiber. IF you don't then your body will produce lots of gas - and that gas probably comes out during orgasms, since your pelvic floor muscles spasm during orgasm and some muscles near the anus are included in the pelvic floor muscles.

If none of these ideals work then to keep yourself from farting while having sex take some Beano pills, and best to take Beano pills before you eat.
wild thing1

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1995-07-14

Fart During Sex

Post by wild thing1 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you! I find your information to be very helpful, and I will try some of your ideals so hopeful I want fart during sex.

Sponsored content

Re: Why do I fart during sex?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm