Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Has anyone else tried this?

The punishment

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-08-14

Has anyone else tried this?

Post by The punishment on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

I put a dip of snuff in my mouth and spit on a guy. I have done this multiple times last night with a the same guy that I'm seeing for the first time. The first instance I was fucking him outdoors at night and he just sorta groaned but he kept the spit on his face so I took my hand and rubbed it in. The second time he didn't say or do anything. The third time he heard my noises preparing to spit and said "don't spit" so I spit anyway on his face but he didn't react after that and I kept fucking him. I also spit all over his body and then rubbed my dip of snuff in. Spitting in his mouth and on his face didn't really do anything for me, so I don't know if I'll keep doing it often or not. However I did like spitting all over his body and then rubbing it in though. I was wondering has anyone else tried this?

saturn

More Common For Men To Dip Snuff

Post by saturn on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 am

I think the visual a lot of girls are having about spitting in a guys mouth is hocking up a big one and spitting on him (that has it's place) but that's when he's full turned on. You have to lead up to that with just pushing excess saliva in his mouth while you are dipping snuff and when you're kissing him, and you lead up to that by barely opening your mouth to kiss him at all. You're constantly making him want more, to push limits. However it is more common for men to dip snuff, and also more common for men to do the whole spitting scene. I would love for a girl to spit on me like the way you spit on this guy just hard in my area to find a girl like that.
The punishment

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1984-08-14

I will punish him

Post by The punishment on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:50 am

I love trying new things, and being Dominate. I think spitting on a guy is just another way of showing the guy that I will punish him if he don't obey is mistress.

Sponsored content

Re: Has anyone else tried this?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:36 pm