Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Farting Fetish

play hard

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1994-08-02

Farting Fetish

Post by play hard on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:25 pm

I'd love to find a guy who is into role playing about farting on me and maybe even pooping. Message me if you might be interested Smile

Imfeelinggood21

What I want is for a girl to be sitting on my lap and to just turn and say "oops" in a cute voice and then push out a massive load into her jeans right on top of my lap.

Post by Imfeelinggood21 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:37 pm

I will message you tonight, and down below is one of my biggest deepest darkest Fantasies.

One Of My Biggest Fantasies So this is a huge fantasy of mine.

What I want is for a girl to be sitting on my lap and to just turn and say "oops" in a cute voice and then push out a massive load into her jeans right on top of my lap. I'd then turn her around on my lap to face me, and while we're kissing I'd take my hand and smash her load all over her butt.

Another one is to have a girl lay me down, get in a 69 position (with her jeans/panties still on) and too push a huge load into the seat of her pants and then sit her full weight on my face so that the load gets smashed between my nose and her butt Smile

Just thought I'd share and put it out there for girls to see.
play hard

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1994-08-02

I would love to fart in your face

Post by play hard on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:41 pm

I would love to fart in your face.

Sponsored content

Re: Farting Fetish

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 pm