Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Do guys like girls shaved or hairy?

hot molle

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1990-07-08

Do guys like girls shaved or hairy?

Post by hot molle on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:34 am

I was wondering do guys like girls that are shaved or hairy? And the reason why that I am asking is because I ran into a guy that wanted me to be hairy down below. I also been the kind of girl that kept my body very well shaved and smooth.

JPdiddy

Please keep it hairy

Post by JPdiddy on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:11 am

Please keep it hairy and don't shave. I don't know why most women like to shave EVERYTHING these days, but men are visual, and a nice patch of hair really intensifies the sexual experience. I would rather an ugly women with a nice visually appealing bush, than a beautiful woman who is completely shaved. It may be just me, but I think the woman should be natural, and the man should be the one who shaves (or closely trims). Just as long as everything is clean, I don't see the issue. And no, I don't think being shaved adds anything to being clean.
hot molle

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
Birthday : 1990-07-08

I will keep it hairy

Post by hot molle on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 pm

I will keep it hairy if that is what the guy wants me to do, and if not I will shave. I like to please the men I date.

Sponsored content

Re: Do guys like girls shaved or hairy?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:59 am