Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I Like To Smoke While Having Sex

naughtynurse

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-07-02

I Like To Smoke While Having Sex

Post by naughtynurse on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:38 pm

My number one favorite story to tell is about smoking fetish. My boyfriend and I found out, very early in our relationship, that there is nothing we would refuse each other in a sexual way. I told him about my smoking fetish early on. He was more than happy to support me by smoking when I asked him too. One of my favorite things is to smoke while he is on his knees licking me out and I would blow smoke in his face. I used to try to get him to make it a smoky pussy eating, but his cigarette was wasted, since he can't do both smoke and eat me out. He is good enough that I only need one cigarette and we take turns blowing smoke in each others face.

Idophee39

My Neighbor

Post by Idophee39 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 pm

My Neighbor: I used to have sex with my neighbor a lot. I was on my 20s and she was married in her 30s. I used to get so turned on watching her sit and smoke by the pool or in her garage. I would go over to her and bend her over the hood of her car, pull her bathing suit to the side and tell her to keep smoking for me while I'm banging her with my big hard cock. I still think about her today, and back then I didn't really know much about fetishes so there fore I didn't no that I have a smoking fetish. It is hard for me to find another woman like her that will smoke while we are having sex.
naughtynurse

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-07-02

Smoking Story

Post by naughtynurse on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Nice smoking story about your neighbor:

Sponsored content

Re: I Like To Smoke While Having Sex

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 am