Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

I want you to use and abuse me

abuseme

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1998-03-02

I want you to use and abuse me

Post by abuseme on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:20 pm

I am a Pro and Lifestyle Slave that is interested in speaking to both Male and Female Dominants that want to tell me what to do. If you prefer that I take on the dominant role I can't, because I will happily being only your bitch. Here is some of the things that I want you to do to me. I want you to be used and abused me because I am a dumb cunt, You can to use my stupid ass as a pussy, I want that feeling that I only get when my brain gets fucked by a mean straight Dom with a throbbing cock ramming into my skull and pulling out cash from that tight little cash pussy between my legs. If this sounds like something that you are into then please message me on here.

luvleggs75

searching for a real life slave

Post by luvleggs75 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:29 pm

I been searching for a real life slave on the web, and that is when I came across your profile. I would love to use and abuse you. I will join this fetish website forum just so that I can message and chat with you.
abuseme

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1998-03-02

I will be waiting for your instant message

Post by abuseme on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:44 pm

I will be waiting for your instant message.

Sponsored content

Re: I want you to use and abuse me

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:21 am