Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Nylon Stockings

sexy feet girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-06-26

Nylon Stockings

Post by sexy feet girl on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:58 am

Nylon Stockings How Wonderful They really Are!! I realize that I am not alone wearing nylon stockings as a woman and having my feet worshiped in them, I just love those garment on my legs. Many of us women have found out that these nylon stockings are so wonderful to wear, and having my sexy feet and soles worshiped while wearing Nylon Stockings really turns me on like nothing else.

hope4now

I Like Nylon Stockings

Post by hope4now on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

I Been Wearing Nylons Stockings For Years:

I was about 5 when I first put on my mothers nylon Stockings. I loved the slick feel eventhough they did not fit. I found her slips and panties to be pleasing. When I was a teenager nylons were popluar with girls and they were very exciting to watch. Short skirts were just in style and garter belts were still the common support. I loved to see them struggle to keep their skirts down and nylons in place. I did not start to wear nylons and slips until 15 years ago. Now I wear thigh highs every winter day to keep me warm. I wear a half slip under my polyester boxer shorts to keep the sexy feeling. When I am alone I quickly put on nylon stockings and sometimes high heals. It is my excape. My wife knows about my nylon stockings fedish and does not participate but does not condem it either. I wish she would join me in the fun of dressing and touching but she is her own woman and sees things a little differently. I know when I buy slips or nylons the clerk knows who it is for and I just don't care. I keep to myself and enjoy my sensual being.
sexy feet girl

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1986-06-26

I love nylon Stockings

Post by sexy feet girl on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:37 pm

I love nylon Stockings. It makes me feel sexy.
Tatyana

Seeking :
  • Male
Birthday : 1987-05-15

I love Nylon Stockings

Post by Tatyana on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 am

I love the way guys look at me when I wear nylon Stockings.

Sponsored content

Re: Nylon Stockings

Post by Sponsored content