Free Fetish And Dating Website Forum

Welcome to our free fetish and dating website forum! Where you can chat with other members about any fetishes no matter what it is and find a date with a someone that is into the same fetish as you are for free just by joining fetdate free website forum.

Do you think that most guys prefer when a girl is hairy down there or completely shaved?

Kim For Fetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1987-05-20

Do you think that most guys prefer when a girl is hairy down there or completely shaved?

Post by Kim For Fetishes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:27 am

I like to keep myself very well shaved and clean. I meet this guy who liked hairy pussy so I broke up with him and we only been dating a few days. So my question is do you think that most guys prefer when a girl has a hairy pussy or completely shaved?

Hazeleyesm1

Leave it hairy

Post by Hazeleyesm1 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Hairy is the best. I have been with hundreds of women. And the ones that are hairy, are always the ones that have had less sex and I feel are cleaner.

It is a fact. Girls that are more promiscuous have always been shaven. Look at most **** stars, shaven, most good girls, hairy.

Plus, guys that like girls that are shaven, like little girls. I personally like a woman.

Leave it hairy. It is SOOO sexy!!
Kim For Fetishes

Seeking :
  • Male
  • Female
  • Transgender
Birthday : 1987-05-20

I prefer either way

Post by Kim For Fetishes on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:17 pm

I prefer either way. It is all about what the guy that I am with wants.

Sponsored content

Re: Do you think that most guys prefer when a girl is hairy down there or completely shaved?

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 pm